Register today to participate in the second annual PHS Quadrathon! (You may also register on-site the day of the event.)
- Open to everyone, but limited to the first 100 teams
- Able to compete as an individual or on a team of 2, 3, or 4 people
- Individual and team competitions
- Each division will have three separate categories: Beginner, Competitor, and Elders (55+)
- All Elders team members must be 55+ years of age
- Prize money given to 1st–3rd place in competitor divisions (individual and team)
- Prize money amounts based on participation
Michigan’s original Quadrathon – 750 Meter Swim, 20K Bike, 2000 Meter Kayak, and 5K Run
July 28, 2019 - event begins at 8:30 a.m. with packet pickup beginning at 7:00 a.m.
Rodgers Lake campus, Dowagiac, MI
Enjoy the outdoors while competing for great prizes!
Register below! (Register by July 7 to receive a t-shirt and a swag bag of goodies and healthy treats | Late registration available from 7:00 – 8:00 the morning of event)
If you are not a Healthy Lifestyles Campaign participant, you will need to pay to participate. Please pay using the PayPal link below. The cost is $25 per person.