Who We Serve
Pokagon Health Services (PHS) serves as a primary care provider for Native American population in Allegan, Van Buren, Berrien and Cass counties in Michigan, and La Porte, St. Joseph, Elkhart, Stake, Marshall and Kosciusko counties in Indiana. Members of any Native American tribe who live in the United States can be seen in the Medical Clinic. Medical care for services provided outside the Pokagon Clinic will be covered by Purchased/Referred Care if:
- The patient is a citizen of the Pokagon Band
- The patient has established care at PHS
- PHS is the sole primary care provider for the patient, AND
- The patient lives within the service delivery area
Please see Purchased/Referred Care page for more information.
Pokagon Health Services Survey
Please take a moment to review your experience with any of our health programs, including transportation, with the PHS Survey.
For more information, to schedule an appointment, or to speak to someone at Pokagon Health Services:
58620 Sink Road
Rodgers Lake Campus
Dowagiac, MI 49047
(269) 782-4141 or (888) 440-1234
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.