The Pokagon Community Outreach team works closely with citizens to provide specific services at home, outside facilities, and local events. Our team includes transporters, community health nurses, a medical social worker, and a registered dietitian.
Our transportation team can transport eligible patients to and from Pokagon Health Services (PHS) appointments and those appointments referred by your primary care provider.
Community health nurses and our medical social worker collaborate closely with your PHS primary care provider and may be referred to your home or facility as follow up care by your primary care provider.
- Health promotion
- Nutrition management and education
- Prenatal support
- Breast feeding education and support
- Diabetes foot exams and care
- Family strengthening education
- and support
- Community health assessments
- and screenings
- Diabetes and chronic disease management
- Elders assistance and support
- Medication education and management
- Referred specialty visits
Transportation Eligibility Requirements:
- Be established with either the clinic, behavioral health, or dental services
- Receive transportation to/from PHS clinic
- Receive transportation to appointments to/from facility originating from your PHS referral
Rodgers Lake Campus
58620 Sink Road
Dowagiac, MI 49047
Monday – Friday | 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.