The Archivist is part of the Tribal Historic Preservation Office and has many responsibilities such as:
- coordinating acquisitions of archival materials
- digitizing collections for Wiwkwébthigën (an online digital collections platform through Washington State University)
- acting as the point person for donors to the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Department of Language and Culture’s archives
- creating catalog records of incoming material
- processing collections according to institutional approved standards
- fulfilling reproduction requests
- carrying out reference duties
- coordinating the use of archival material for exhibits
- setting preservation policies to ensure that appropriate preservation measures are conducted
Archives Open Access Hours
Wednesdays and Thursdays 9-11am*
*Please contact Archivist to request access to and assistance with Archives during other times.
Quarterly Archives Open House
If you have any questions about the Archives, contact Blaire Topash-Caldwell.
Blaire Topash-Caldwell Archivist