Student Temporary Housing Assistance

Student Temporary Housing Assistance provides income eligible, full-time Pokagon Band college students with a monthly housing subsidy of up to $250.00 for 60 months. The subsidy will also be paid to hold residency during summer breaks or holidays not to exceed sixty (60) consecutive days.

Eligibility Requirements

  1. Student must be enrolled full-time, according to college's definition of full time.
  2. The student's rental unit may be located anywhere, including foreign countries.
  3. Be within the Low Income Guidelines. Family's household income will be used if parent is claiming student on taxes.

To apply for this program, please download and complete the Student Rental Assistance Application and the Student Rental Assistance Agreement and return them to theEducation Development office. The student and the student's college/university must complete and return a Student Full Time Status Verification Form to the Education Department office.

*Student Rental Assistance does not affect the eligibility of primary household member.

For more information, please refer to the Student Rental Assistance Policies and Procedures.