The Pokagon Health Services Optical program provides one pair of prescription glasses to patients every two years. Patients may receive one pair of glasses every two years.
Anti-reflective coating, tinting, crizal lenses, and scratch proof coating are available for an additional charge. Payment will be due prior to delivery of eyewear. Contact Optical staff for help with your prescription eyewear needs.
- Filling prescription eyewear
- Help with choosing frames
- Adjustment and repair of glasses
- Be a Pokagon Band citizen, spouse, or enrollee of a federally-recognized tribe
- Established as a patient with PHS
- Live within the ten-county service area
Rodgers Lake Campus
58620 Sink Road
Dowagiac, MI 49047
Monday – Friday | 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.