Pokagon Band Behavioral Health Services is state licensed and CARF accredited to perform outpatient counseling for mental health and substance abuse in a peaceful, beautiful setting. It provides integrative, person-centered care in a confidential, culturally sensitive environment.
Our dedicated team of licensed providers recognizes that chemical dependency and mental health problems can destroy physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being. Professional services are provided with courage, respect, honesty, wisdom, humility, family, and love. We cherish each human being’s journey, with the understanding that our responsibility is to give everyone the choice to direct their own life.
Treatment collaborates with medical and community services. It is structured to promote personal growth, strengthen identity, improve relationships with family, assist in maintaining harmony and balance with life, and offer the opportunity to affirm the traditional spiritual values and beliefs of our ancestors.
- Mental health assessment, evaluation, and counseling in individual, group, or a family setting
- Chemical dependency assessment, referrals, and counseling
- Education and prevention
- Red Road AA/NA meetings
- Trauma-focused treatment models, motivational interviewing, narrative therapy, play therapy
- DBT (dialectical behavioral therapy)
- Traditional cultural practices
- Referral services for specialty care
- Infant mental health care
- Auricular acupuncture
- Massage therapy
- ATR provider
Rodgers Lake Campus
58620 Sink Road
Dowagiac, MI 49047
Monday – Friday | 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.