The overall mission of the Higher Education Assistance program is to provide the supportive services necessary to encourage Pokagon tribal citizens to attain a certificate, vocational, undergraduate, graduate, and post graduate degree.
Recently graduate? Complete the Graduate Submission Form.
Special Request Assistance up to $500/year reimbursement
- Academic Testing
- Application fees, graduate school entrance fees, & exams
- Pre-requisite courses required to enter programs
- Specialized equipment or uniforms (such as nursing shoes & scrubs)
- Mandatory Parking fees for college students
- Graduation Gown Reimbursement (basic cap, gown, tassel only)
- Conference registration fees
*All other Special Requests will be reviewed with supporting documentation
Student Housing Assistance
$250/Month for full-time students excluding summer session.
*Other housing eligibility requirements can be found in the Higher Education Assistance Program Policy.
HEAP Application and all other forms can be found here.
Questions? Contact us: DOE.HEAP@PokagonBand-nsn.gov